LegacyNest is an easy, convenient and secure way to maintain a list of your assets, decide whom your heirs should be, and let your loved ones know the right details when the time comes. You can also create your legally valid will if you are domiciled in Singapore.
- Create a list of all your assets. You can add as many or as little details as you wish. There is no limit to the number of assets. You can add attachments like lease agreements, insurance policies, bank statements, etc. You can do this at your own convenience. Start creating your assets, save your data, continue later.
- Create a list of people or organisations you want to give your assets to, should something happen to you. These are your beneficiaries. To allocate the assets: just drag an asset and drop it on a beneficiary. It’s that simple.
- Update your details at any time. Got a new apartment? A new car? Maybe a new child! Update your assets and beneficiaries whenever you want, as many times you want.
- Create your legally valid will. You can preview your will, make any corrections to your data you may need, and once you are ready, print it and sign it with two witnesses. Of course you can update your will as well with new assets and new beneficiaries whenever you want. At the moment we offer this service only to users domiciled in Singapore and we will extend it to other countries in the future. To ensure your will is legally binding, please also read “How to make a will? Do I need a lawyer to write a legal will” below.
- Send all the details of your assets and your will, if you have one, to your beneficiaries and will executor. LegacyNest periodically sends you a Pulse Check. If you stop answering we will send your details on your behalf. See how Pulse Check works in the following question.